Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Hiatus

Sorry about my extended hiatus from blogger- I've been insanely busy with graduation, travel plans and traveling! I spent three weeks traveling in Ireland, Scotland and England and have lots to share. The future few posts will mainly be focused on travel experiences and travel advice throughout Ireland and the UK. I'll discuss the different hostels we stayed in, what to avoid when making reservations and purchases abroad, must-see tourist attractions, etc. I'm sure I'll do some of the more regular things like film reviews and musings (which actually coincide with some of the travel adventures), but prepare for a good deal of travel anecdotes mixed in as well. Sorry again for the long blogger break and I hope you enjoy my future posts! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if you were in the UK for the heat wave a week or so ago...? Or the ensuing thunderstorms? Ahhh, us British love to talk about the weather! How sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely experienced the heat wave, although I got back to Wisconsin to experience an even bigger one! Didn't experience any thunderstorms, although it did rain every now and then. Lol no worries, the weather is something everyone can relate to :) I hope everything's just as lovely as I left it in England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is fine in Sunny England thanks :) Only today we have had hail, rain and sunshine. I even caught a glimpse of a rainbow earlier. Hope Wisconsin is treating you well and keeping you nice and tanned!

    ReplyDelete